GDPR Cookie Consent 16 January 2019 22:14
GDPR Cookie Consent 1.1.0
GDPR cookie consent is a Koken plugin, that allows you to seamlessly integrade a cookie manager in your portfolio; making your site GDPR Compliant
- Asks the visitor to opt-in on cookies that is used
- Effectively prevents any cookies to be set if user dont accept them
- Fully customazible message
- Colors can be edited to better integrate with your current color schema
- Option to ignore specific cookies
- Option to restrict to EU locations, or disregards geolocation and display for everyone
- Download the plugin
- Upload the "GDPR-Cookie-Consent" folder to your plugin dir
- Enable the plugin
(Koken admin->Settings->Plugins->GDPR Cookie Consent->Enable)
- Type in your Clicky site id.
(Koken admin->Settings->Plugins->GDPR Cookie Consent->Setup)
- And your all set to go
Support for the plugin can be found here
You can always see the latest version running at varoystrand.se
The site is in Swedish but you'll be able to get a grasp of how the theme is working and looking.
A german version can be see over at bay3r.de
A "real" test page can be found at kokensupport.com.
As always support and bug reports are handled through the Koken Community Support forum.
Source code for GDPR Cookie Consent can be found on GitHub.